• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stippling

Sure_Shot

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
72   0
Reaction score
Just picked up a Glock 45 (my brother bought it for me as a gift) and plan to fully customize it (I’ll never sell it so I’m not worried about resale value). I’ve ordered an Apex trigger and over sized slide release. Next I want to professionally stipple to grip. Who do y’all recommend? I don’t want anything too aggressive just mainly for looks as I shoot Glocks naturally and have never had a problem holding on to them

Oh, and what sight setup do y’all like? Was looking at XS sights but traditional truglo night sights work fine for my others.

I like Ameriglo too. Just prefer the Truglo sights because the tritium fiber optics glow in daylight and at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres a guy from Georgia that sells sites in ebay. Very reasonable, look up the southern armorer glock sites. I got a set of the tall ones and they are great. Reasonably priced also. As far as stippling goes, with a small amount of practice and a wood burner you can do it all yourself. If you mess up hit it with sand paper and start over.

Back
Top Bottom