• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Still made in the USA?

All Case knives.

Gibson guitars.

Plenty of USA products, but most companies these days have American manufacturing plants and foreign plants. Like the Buck knives. Lots of their models are still 100% American, but they have cheaper imports too.

I believe the name is BEAR AND SONS CUTLERY.. made in Jacksonville Alabama.. right before Christmas the allow public in to buy knives.. their flipper knives are the easiest I’ve ever found to flip open.. very well made knives and super super sharp.. and take your old dull knive back and they’ll sharpen for free( their brand)
That’s the old Parker/Edwards plant when they were in business years ago I do believe. They sold to Bear MGC I think.

Old Hickory Knives! If you cook so much as hot dogs on the grill, you need a set of these. Carbon steel with a wooden handle the way God intended a knife to be made. I love them and threw all that other stainless steel and plastic handle BS the exwife used to buy AWAY.

Old Hickory knives are produced with the finest cutlery grade carbon steel and hardwood handles. Each knife is manufactured in the U.S.A. and all component parts and raw materials are purchased in the U.S.A. The Old Hickory knife is made with fully heat treated and tempered 1095 carbon steel.

Some danners are USA with USA materials. A lot aren't. Sadly. I do like my danners tho!

Yep. Got to check the label. First set of Pronghorns I owned were made in America. Back then all Danners were. I bought another pair a few years ago and the damn things are malaysian or some chit. Almost made me cry.

Lodge cast iron cookware.

Lodge is one of the rare companies that remain family-owned after more than a century of continuous operation. Its foundry in South Pittsburg, Tennessee, has been in operation since Lodge's start in 1896 and continues to make enduring cast-iron cookware in a wide variety of styles and prices. In 2017, the company fired up a 127,000-square-foot foundry adding production capacity in the same town.

Back
Top Bottom