• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Still made in the USA?

Not Glock???
faint-gif-6.gif

CATTLE DOG FORGE IN WATKINSVILLE OWNER DANIEL MOYE ! GREAT GUY WHO WAS A GREAT DOCTOR TILL A AUTO ACCIDENT ! HE PUT MY ARM BACK TOGEATHER ABOUT 25 YEARS AGO ! HE MAKE EXCELLANT KNIVES !

Hard to believe but Hafner's still makes gun bags (all types) in Florida. I don't know that they source all materials from the US, but they are still cutting and sewing them here. High quality products, a little spendy but I've never had one fail or break in over 35 years of use.

https://makersrow.com/hafner-world-wide-inc

Looks like their site is down. Any idea who stocks them?

Looks like their site is down. Any idea who stocks them?
Dang, didn't know. Permanently Closed.

Too bad. They made a great bag and you could call and tell the CS reps what you wanted custom and they could do that, even down picking color/material swaths.

I hadn't seen them a GA gun show in a few years, but like I said, I've got bags that I bought back before 1990 and they still look new after thousands of range trips. The last batch I bought were in about 2011 or 2013, and while they cost $75+ for pistol bags (with mag pouch inserts) I have no doubt they'll too last just as long as the original cases I bought many years ago.

Dang, didn't know. Permanently Closed.

Too bad. They made a great bag and you could call and tell the CS reps what you wanted custom and they could do that, even down picking color/material swaths.

I hadn't seen them a GA gun show in a few years, but like I said, I've got bags that I bought back before 1990 and they still look new after thousands of range trips. The last batch I bought were in about 2011 or 2013, and while they cost $75+ for pistol bags (with mag pouch inserts) I have no doubt they'll too last just as long as the original cases I bought many years ago.

:(

That's not a bad price for a quality product.

I believe the name is BEAR AND SONS CUTLERY.. made in Jacksonville Alabama.. right before Christmas the allow public in to buy knives.. their flipper knives are the easiest I’ve ever found to flip open.. very well made knives and super super sharp.. and take your old dull knive back and they’ll sharpen for free( their brand)

Back
Top Bottom