• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Still in need of 22lr? CCI mini mag BACK IN STOCK CURRENTLY!

I got 2
I just went there and it shows in stock. Put some in my cart but didn't check out. At .16 per round, it ain't never gonna happen.
I grabbed 2 then went to check .22 stash moved a bag in front of ammo shelf and found an additional 5K rounds I had purchased, god knows when with no recollection....

.16 cents a round, who is paying that? (maybe in 4 years that will be a deal??), seems like a horrible price. (none of this is meant to the poster, just to the current state of ammo pricing)

.16 cents a round, who is paying that? (maybe in 4 years that will be a deal??), seems like a horrible price. (none of this is meant to the poster, just to the current state of ammo pricing)

oh I know but it’s like a weakness that overcomes me... I have seen it a lot higher... Chances are it will continue up with no appreciable end in sight.

Have you seen what the flippers/price gougers on here are asking for their bulk 22lrs? While I agree that it's not the best price for these, but it's way better than those flipper's prices. Prices for 22lrs will continue to go up just like 9mm/556/223. Just look at the market for 762x39, prices on them has gone up significantly over a period of just days, because people are afraid that there will potentially be a ban on imported ammunition and rifles/guns.

Will continue to post up whatever I come across to help those that are looking!

Back
Top Bottom