• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Still flipping

I was at a pawn shop and I saw them take in an item for pennies on the dollar and they had the nerve to immediately put it up for sell for a higher price. Pure profiteering I say!

The government should step in immediately and impose price protections on everything. Regulate everything to save us from ourselves. This is getting completely out of hand.

I'm just glad we have good folks still willing to stand up and point out these atrocities. We should all follow this shining example and demand more government intervention, regulations and censorships.

Who's with me... [begin slow clap]

Geeez, can't a fella just buy what he wants and sell it for what someone else wants to pay? Price your stuff how you want. Buy what you want. Sell what you want. Freedom all you want. Is there some sort of coercion going on I'm missing?

That said, b*tch all you want too i guess.
Freedom all over each other 24/7.

I was at a pawn shop and I saw them take in an item for pennies on the dollar and they had the nerve to immediately put it up for sell for a higher price. Pure profiteering I say!

The government should step in immediately and impose price protections on everything. Regulate everything to save us from ourselves. This is getting completely out of hand.

I'm just glad we have good folks still willing to stand up and point out these atrocities. We should all follow this shining example and demand more government intervention, regulations and censorships.

They pay low wholesale prices...it's their business model. That said, a pawn shop is NOT a gun store. It's a place where you can buy guns they've marked up 100% or so, but not a gun store in the sense of a gun retailer like a real LGS.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom