• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sticker ideas?

Blank hen if anyone want to take a stab at it:

hen2blank.jpg

I like the old one.Whatever is decided is ok with me,but I would want one that doesn`t tell a thief that my vehicle probably has a gun in it.I don`t put stickers on my stuff if it depicts hunting or shooting.Yep,I carry anywhere it`s legal,but there`s another couple pieces in the vehicle,usually.I like for them to be there when I return.

------------------------------------------------
| ODT - The only place to buy a 425.00 Hi-Point. |
------------------------------------------------

I like the old one.Whatever is decided is ok with me,but I would want one that doesn`t tell a thief that my vehicle probably has a gun in it.I don`t put stickers on my stuff if it depicts hunting or shooting.Yep,I carry anywhere it`s legal,but there`s another couple pieces in the vehicle,usually.I like for them to be there when I return.

I think this is important. I won't put a Georgia Carry sticker on my car/truck for that reason. Also, for those who prefer to carry concealed to maintain the element of surprise, this gives that away as well. And although most of the LEO's I have encountered have, been gun friendly, a few are not, and there is no reason to advertise to them as well. At least for those of you who might have guns....unlike myself.

Right now I am thinking we will have two stickers made, a funny hen sticker that doesn't say anything about guns and them a more traditional one like the ones CCW posted.

Back
Top Bottom