• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Steyr Scout class 40% off this weekend

mpd3285

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
167   0
Reaction score
Steyr website is advertising the Steyr Scout class at Talledega CMP this weekend at 40% off. The two instructors are from Gunsite. This is much easier on the wallet than flying to Arizona. Its only an hour and 45 minutes to CMP from Atlanta and you gain an hour so you can leave here around 8am Eastern and be there at 8:45 Central when CMP opens. There are AUG operator and armorer courses coming up in April, also.

Great deal for the 6 people in the world with a Steyr Scout. Wonder what would happen if I showed up with my Ruger Scout?

I would say poorly marketed as this was the first I've heard of it. Have two of these rifles and it might have been a great way to spend the weekend with one of the sons...

I know. We struggle with the marketing. Steyr won't advertise on Facebook or Instagram because of the rules. You can sign up for their email blasts. Also I don't think we object to Ruger Gunsite Scouts as the instructors are from Gunsite.

Funny... I'm reading the "Gargantuan Gunsite Gossip" books these days, and Col. Cooper is discussing the Scout and it's marketing woes... back in the late 1990s.

We have 2 AUG Armorers and 2 AUG operators courses coming up in the next 2 weeks. I am trying to get Steyr to take ad space here on ODT to better reach the Southeast market within a short drive of CMP.

Ugh, disappointed I didn’t know about this. I like the so called antiquated scout guns

Attachments

• 9F6DA880-D3A5-4CDA-AF2B-320699241D77.jpeg
    9F6DA880-D3A5-4CDA-AF2B-320699241D77.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom