• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

StealthGear Holsters

I really liked the backing on N82 holster I had for a while and thought at the time if someone came up with a winged design with a similar backing I would love it. I carry a CZ PCR in the heat of Ga summer and work construction so I am intrigued by the backing material.

In typical Crippen form I have been reading some reviews after I have already made my purchase and I am really excited to get this on in. Of course I wont know till next Summer if it was worth the extra cash
:(

Holster showed up today so here is my first ever gear review. I will update as I use it for a while

First impression:
Woohoo my package is here! OK that's probably not the first impression you are looking for.

Here it is next to my well loved Theis
photo (35).JPG

Well made, good stiching
Less material and a lower profile on the Kydex
Of course less material means less adjust-ability in regards to cant/depth but they sell multiple whole plastic clips to increase depth/cant if needed.

Extremely comfortable at the moment but I have only had it on about a half hour.

Complaints:

It does not retain the weapon like my Theis. I do flips on the trampoline with my kids and the Theis keeps my weapon in place. I can probably get a hair dryer out and solve this problem.

The clips are not as strong as the ones on my Theis. I will be placing an order to get some his clips.

I will keep you posted

Back
Top Bottom