• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Steak poll- Outback vs. Longhorn

What do you prefer, Outback or Longhorn?

• Outback

Votes: 18 13.2%
  • Longhorn

Votes: 58 42.6%
  • Other restaurant- post it

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Home cooked only- post recipe/ method

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • Steak Tacos!

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I’m admitting that I’m a vegetarian (you will be reported)

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
I have 5 Nam Brothers coming to my place this weekend...I have been on the hunt for monster Porterhouse steaks for the event...Have several possibilities, I am checking out. Sometimes thing just need to be epic and memorable. It is a tradition and a matter of pride..You only live once, live long and prosper my friends for life is way to short to waste it.
the Ingles here in jasper... butcher, special cut some porterhouses for me...best i,ve had in a long time for just a walk up ask the butcher steak.

the Publix here in jasper... butcher, special cut some porterhouses for me...best i,ve had in a long time for just a walk up ask the butcher steak.
Hell I did not know their was one in Jasper! I was looking for something on the puter and it said Publix and the closest was Canton...Thanks I will check that out tomorrow!

STRIPLINGS Market, STEAKS cut to order, in Bogart, Ga., Rib Eye, cut about 18 oz, marinaded for 4-7 days, refrigerated, BGE, a blazing, turn at an angle to the have grill marks off set, 2-4 minutes, flip over for 2-3 minutes, and flip the same angle just the other side of grill, smoked sweet potato, grilled asparagus, salad, and grill peaches, nectarines, bananas, and pineapple, with homemade peach ice cream, made in a real churn type ice cream maker...

just our personal preference...

Back
Top Bottom