• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Status of Bump Stocks

I can not stand how the Scar 17 looks. I don't like folding stocks for one but it's to blocky back there. It just looks like the tech team said build us a rifle that do this and to hell with the way it looks. I am not a AK47 lover but it even has a nice sleek look to it. As long as it doesn't have that nasty, milky, bady crap colored paint on the wood. That's got to be the ugliest shade of paint ever created intentionally. Damn russians!

What y'all think about hellfire trigger enhancement
for the money I would do the trigger job over that ragged, ugly stock. I don't know if you can shoot as fast but that fast shooting is going to wear out fast. After you burn through 200 dollars worth of ammo in one range visit you will be scratching your head as to why you did it. At the least the triggers have an off selection and you can wield the gun the same way on all settings and don't have to manipulate the gun to get the desired effect. That's my feeling on the subject anyway. It is ultimately up to you and how you want your rifle to look and perform.

Back
Top Bottom