• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Starlink

I have no idea about that system but I do like Elon Musk. He gave the governor of California a giant middle finger by opening the Tesla plant during the lockdowns and dared them to arrest him. The Department of Defense also threatened to pull contracts from SpaceX because he committed the heinous crime of smoking weed with Joe Rogan on camera. Elon basically said okay fine, find someone else to launch your satellites into orbit from now on. They backed down immediately

Fun fact, Elon Musk is the richest African American in the world
I’m a huge fan of his
Loved his biography

I wanted this to work for me, but I'm out in the boonies and surrounded by trees. You can download the app to see if you have a clear shot at the satellites.

I'm like you guys, I'd like to jump on the Starlink wagon, but it's cable tv rates to use the service, besides having to buy the equipment. After checking out the site, I'm in a spot to be one of the testers, but I'd have to pay for that privilege too. As much as I like Musk, I'm waiting for the price to come down.

I'll stick with my Ting fiber but this is great for a LOT of the country, and world.

Screenshot_20210316-094338_Nextdoor.jpg

I have no idea about that system but I do like Elon Musk. He gave the governor of California a giant middle finger by opening the Tesla plant during the lockdowns and dared them to arrest him. The Department of Defense also threatened to pull contracts from SpaceX because he committed the heinous crime of smoking weed with Joe Rogan on camera. Elon basically said okay fine, find someone else to launch your satellites into orbit from now on. They backed down immediately

Fun fact, Elon Musk is the richest African American in the world

Patricia Heinz has to be a close second....She married poorly.

Back
Top Bottom