• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  Star BM

Looking for a Star BM preferably in Nickel but will look at all. Be realistic on price please. There are some online, just trying to avoid shipping time, tax, FFL fees, etc.

Close to Sugar Hill/Cumming/Buford area.

Thanks ODT collective.
Ginger
Saw ur ad but not familiar with the BM. I took my Star out of the safe and on the slide it says MODELO SUPER and in the owner's manual it says MODELO SUPER STAR. I don't read much Spanish outside of a menu but noted the date in the manual says ENERO 1947, or for us Southerners, January 1947. I found a website with some pix identical to mine. Not nickel but if mine is similar to what you're looking for, I have the orig box, factory target, owner's manual, two cleaning rods and one magazine. LNIB with a 55xxx serial # if that helps. I bought it possibly 5-6+ years ago from another Vet and never shot it. PM if you want pix and serious.
Capn

Ginger
Saw ur ad but not familiar with the BM. I took my Star out of the safe and on the slide it says MODELO SUPER and in the owner's manual it says MODELO SUPER STAR. I don't read much Spanish outside of a menu but noted the date in the manual says ENERO 1947, or for us Southerners, January 1947. I found a website with some pix identical to mine. Not nickel but if mine is similar to what you're looking for, I have the orig box, factory target, owner's manual, two cleaning rods and one magazine. LNIB with a 55xxx serial # if that helps. I bought it possibly 5-6+ years ago from another Vet and never shot it. PM if you want pix and serious.
Capn

Thanks Mike. Would like to see some pics of yours. I sent you a PM.

This thread has me jonesing for another Star pistola.

Finally got around to taking a pic of the Stars.

IMG_20210826_140942.jpg

Back
Top Bottom