• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  Star BM

You can ship it directly to me and I can ship it directly back to you with either UPS or FedEx.

FedEx or ups is gonna cost about $20 one way.

Sucks that you can't use the post office for handguns unless you're an FFL because it would only cost $7.50 to go that route.
I’m just learning the rules on sending a pistol in for work. I’m having trigger work done but the shop’s in NC.
I’m moving into a new apartment and just realized that my identity documents won’t match physical address and they have to return the weapon to exactly the same address.

Haha just like my motorstinkles, she just goes along for the ride. I have a rare one for sure.
I'm almost at the point now where it's like my first marriage and there's enough guns laying around here that if I can just get it from the truck to the closet or sock drawer I'm good to go. When the wife asks about it I can just go " Naw, baby...that one's been here for years. You just don't remember."

I'm almost at the point now where it's like my first marriage and there's enough guns laying around here that if I can just get it from the truck to the closet or sock drawer I'm good to go. When the wife asks about it I can just go " Naw, baby...that one's been here for years. You just don't remember."
Well don't let that secret get out any further than this forum. That's a play straight out of the men's handbook the ladies don't know about.

I’m just learning the rules on sending a pistol in for work. I’m having trigger work done but the shop’s in NC.
I’m moving into a new apartment and just realized that my identity documents won’t match physical address and they have to return the weapon to exactly the same address.
Only advice I can give you would be to contact the shop.

If you haven't sent it yet it shouldn't be a problem

If you've already sent it in and they've already logged it in their books they are probably only gonna return it to the address provided to them originally or an FFL.

Yup, that did it. Gots to get me one…..
Uh-huh. Definitely. It’s the fine pearled panel grips against the white steel that seal the deal for me. It is a real beauty.
Only advice I can give you would be to contact the shop.

If you haven't sent it yet it shouldn't be a problem

If you've already sent it in and they've already logged it in their books they are probably only gonna return it to the address provided to them originally or an FFL.
it hasn’t gone yet I am waiting for a trigger set from another NC company. The both companies are in NC but the ATF protocol doesn’t allow for them to direct-send the parts ; everything has to originate and return to my address. I was told there a work around but have to talk to this shipping lady tomorrow. Project scrubbing likely: can’t get all the pieces in place before the drop dead date. Especially with a holiday weekend here.

PM sent with no reply

Back
Top Bottom