• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  Star BM

Yep. Look at the H-series and Elite series. Those are the two we use on firearms. Elite series is a little glossy, and has fewer color selections, but it's hands down the best coating cerakote has. H-series is great too, and has a ton of color options.
I'll check them out and get it sent off to you. If I'm down that way before, I'll just drop it off.

Met up with C Capnmike today. A true gentleman. If you are one of the lucky ones to have met Mike, I'm 100% sure you'd agree. Anyways, we had been chatting about his Star Super B over the last few weeks. Today I brought it home and added it to the Star collection. Thanks again for the Star and the good conversation, Mike. I look forward to meeting up again sometime in the future.
1630255643775.jpg

1630255324079.jpg
1630255253643.jpg
1630255208481.jpg

Heyoooooo!
Thanks for the meet up and good chat @KatTom

As luck would have it, someone close by has another chrome one I'll be picking up tomorrow. Luckily this one is around the corner from my house. I think at that point I'll be complete and content.

View attachment 3425774
Estrella Con Sabroso!
no direct English translation. It basically comes out as “tasty or attractive” or just “makes me drool”..

Estrella Con Sabroso!
no direct English translation. It basically comes out as “tasty or attractive” or just “makes me drool”..
A buddy of mine has gone in the other direction. Deconstructing his Star 9mm to bear metal. I wish I had a pic. He plans on cerakoting but the stripped steel looked pretty cool.

A buddy of mine has gone in the other direction. Deconstructing his Star 9mm to bear metal. I wish I had a pic. He plans on cerakoting but the stripped steel looked pretty cool.

I like the look of bare metal. The problem is it won't stay that way for long. Cerakote is a good option. I have a Ruger Charger in almost bare metal, but most parts are stainless or aluminum and I coated the receiver with Everbrite so it won't go bad. Although I kind of want it to look aged.

Screenshot_20210807-181243.jpg
Screenshot_20210807-181251.jpg

I like the look of bare metal. The problem is it won't stay that way for long. Cerakote is a good option. I have a Ruger Charger in almost bare metal, but most parts are stainless or aluminum and I coated the receiver with Everbrite so it won't go bad. Although I kind of want it to look aged.

View attachment 3462113View attachment 3462114
Super cool! Does your wife have any idea how much you got in that one? :cool:

View attachment 3462113View attachment 3462114
Sure is handsome. One of my favorite looks in a handgun is a stainless kimber with rosewood grips, 1911 in 9 mm. Like the Micro 9.

Back
Top Bottom