• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  Star BM

You a double pimp now, with them shinys
Believe this or not the 1st I had to dispatch was with a chrome STAR.. exactly like you have.. it was also the the very 1st pistol I ever got myself
I miss having Star and Astra around as options in new guns. If I coupd find a deal on a Firestar it would be nice to add to the collection. Better yet there was a polymer frame version of it right before Star went under that I would really dig.

Not good lol
Solid colors or two tone jobs are 6-8 weeks out.

Well hell that means you've got a lot of business and that's a good thing. I'm not chootin' this one right now so I'm totally good with a little wait time. I understand that rushed expectation will result in rushed output and that just ends up wasting everyone's time. I'm up north, I assume because its a handgun I'd have to have my FFL send it your way?

Well hell that means you've got a lot of business and that's a good thing. I'm not chootin' this one right now so I'm totally good with a little wait time. I understand that rushed expectation will result in rushed output and that just ends up wasting everyone's time. I'm up north, I assume because its a handgun I'd have to have my FFL send it your way?
You can ship it directly to me and I can ship it directly back to you with either UPS or FedEx.

FedEx or ups is gonna cost about $20 one way.

Sucks that you can't use the post office for handguns unless you're an FFL because it would only cost $7.50 to go that route.

You can ship it directly to me and I can ship it directly back to you with either UPS or FedEx.

FedEx or ups is gonna cost about $20 one way.

Sucks that you can't use the post office for handguns unless you're an FFL because it would only cost $7.50 to go that route.
Thanks. Just need to figure a color or colors. Can I just use
https://www.cerakote.com/shop/cerakote-coating for selections?

Back
Top Bottom