• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  Star BM

When you do find one go to ebay and score yourself a set of nice wood grips for it. Before I traded mine I put a set of noce walnut grips on it with stainless hex head screws. The grips were under $30.00 and the screws were under $10.00 all on ebay.

When you do find one go to ebay and score yourself a set of nice wood grips for it. Before I traded mine I put a set of noce walnut grips on it with stainless hex head screws. The grips were under $30.00 and the screws were under $10.00 all on ebay.
I was thinking about the Cocobolo grips and send that blued one to Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert and have him put his touch on it.

I was thinking about the Cocobolo grips and send that blued one to Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert and have him put his touch on it.
I did a bunch of them a few years ago.
This Tungsten one turned out great.
Love these guns, very simple design, very few parts.
FB_IMG_1630008742258.jpg

That's a good one to have.
I kinda dig the 32 Long round. I have another RG snub chambered for it. I love cheap ugly snubs.
Anyway, I'll say it once again. The Star BMs always remind me of Samuel Jackson in Pulp Fiction " Normally your dumbasses would be dead as fried chicken. But I'm goin' through a transitional phase and I don't wanna kill you..."

Back
Top Bottom