• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

standard Small pistol primer

summer44

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
23   0
Reaction score
Any of you guys got any to sale or trade, or know of anyone with some in stock, I have large pistol in standard and magnum as well as large and small rifle to trade

I'd say use small rifle.. Since the plandemic started I've only scored 2k separately online for a lot more than normal, 3k at various local georgia gun stores, almost 1k at Academy.. They ration em' out like 300 trays at a time.. I've also pulled about 4k from traded/purchased primed brass. I have heard a wide array of things about when it might all "normalize" I can't remember where I seen it but an interview with Brownells CEO said don't expect it to come back around until Spring 2022, and that's if Trump wins.. Powders might not dry up as bad as they did in the Obama years but it wouldn't hurt to get some you plan on using in the next 4 years.. I didn't quite reach my goal of 20k of each, too much gun buying/building.

Bookmark Ammo seeks search under reloading primers "small" have a card/money ready, they go quick.
Also redits gundeals or the high roads "where are reloading components" can offer some insight. Best of luck in this season of ammo/reloading squalor.

I'd say use small rifle.. Since the plandemic started I've only scored 2k separately online for a lot more than normal, 3k at various local georgia gun stores, almost 1k at Academy.. They ration em' out like 300 trays at a time.. I've also pulled about 4k from traded/purchased primed brass. I have heard a wide array of things about when it might all "normalize" I can't remember where I seen it but an interview with Brownells CEO said don't expect it to come back around until Spring 2022, and that's if Trump wins.. Powders might not dry up as bad as they did in the Obama years but it wouldn't hurt to get some you plan on using in the next 4 years.. I didn't quite reach my goal of 20k of each, too much gun buying/building.

Bookmark Ammo seeks search under reloading primers "small" have a card/money ready, they go quick.
Also redits gundeals or the high roads "where are reloading components" can offer some insight. Best of luck in this season of ammo/reloading squalor.

Really hope you are wrong about the Spring 2022 date...that is so far away

Back
Top Bottom