• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Standard Manufacturing 1911 - Anyone Seen It?

garypl50

Marines Icon Supporter
Frontiersman
83   0
Reaction score
Anyone own or handled the M1911 from Standard Manufacturing? I’m thinking about ordering one and the pictures I have seen look great. I own the SAA revolver from Standard and fit and finish is much nicer than a Colt SAA. Would like to hear some feedback from anyone who has handled the 1911 from Standard and if the finish is the same level as their SAA revolvers.

Never been shot, never been loaded, not a scratch on it...I bought it when I had money...I don’t have money anymore...the fit on this gun is perfect, the finish is museum quality...
2DE22E3B-2935-4FDE-8664-E592505F8B13.jpeg
A444FE9E-09A5-4FD9-A95D-F15ACE87FB60.jpeg

Before everything became unobtainium we had a couple. They are awesome. I love the case hardened finish. The ones that were mock ups of WWII planes just didn’t float my boat

Their splendid. I bought one and just had to shoot it. I carry a Nighthawk tuned by Steve Cox and have a couple high end STIs and I’d put Standard’s fit and finish up against these guns. The trigger isn’t tuned but That’s to be expected. I’d rather do this elsewhere anyway. I was so impressed I ordered one of the S333 .22WMRs for the wife considering the times. You guys should check this blaster out if you haven’t already. https://stdgun.com/s333-thunderstruck/

Back
Top Bottom