• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Staccato P/2011 Questions

TacticalJeebus

Default rank 5000+ posts
Yes, it’s Jesus with an AR15.
489   0
Reaction score
So I picked up my first real 2011 yesterday and had a question for you seasoned 2011 shooters.

Has anyone had a chunk/stack port done on their 2011? I really enjoy shooting my Glocks with comps on them, it’s much more enjoyable and I like the weight on the end to help me track the dot better. Or is there another viable option?

Where is the best place to source 20/26rd mags for it? I see several sites, but most out of stock. Preferences?

Holster preferences? Will spend most of the time on a battle belt.

Maintenance tips? I’ve owned 1911’s but nothing that will get the round count that this will. I’m used to just dropping a little lube on a Glock and cleaning every 2-3k rounds.

I won’t be competing more until end of 2022 probably, but I shoot a lot, and will take it to the classes I’ll take in 2022 as long as it performs well.

Gun is a STI Staccato P DPO. Running a Leupold DPP and X300u-B.

28EA1611-30EE-4FDA-B887-9E1D70347375.jpeg

Call before you place an order. I've gotten tons of hard to find stuff through them by just calling and talking with them.

Ran mine on a Battle Belt and holster combo from Ghost. Good selection whether you like it held high, low, out or in.

Ran mine with a bit of lube all over the internals. I moved over to the RIA 2011's, replaced the internals, similar to the Hayes conversions-

Only comp I have run on a pistol is on the Bul SAS Lite, worked great on that small pistol. The RIS's have the 4.25" and 5" barrels, very little muzzle flip on either.

Look up MBX for 2011 magazines, they cost twice as much as the STI magazines. There is also a magazine tuning kit you can get, if your have magazine issues. As far as holsters, I use the ones made by Double Alpha Academy, most of the time I run their race masters holster.

These things are everywhere now, how am I just now hearing about them? Guess I've been out of the loop.

Back
Top Bottom