• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Squirrels in the attic

Do you know what type of squirrels? If they are flying squirrels then you have a very bad issue. They are nocturnal. I have never seen one in daylight so you can’t shoot them. They can get into holes so tiny you can’t believe it. We had to pay to get rid of them and it was super expensive.

There used to be a product just for nuisance squirrels.
It was a surefire cure to rid attics and barns of the little gray rats.

Poison peanuts.
If you can buy them where you live, they will take care of the problem.

Do you know what type of squirrels? If they are flying squirrels then you have a very bad issue. They are nocturnal. I have never seen one in daylight so you can’t shoot them. They can get into holes so tiny you can’t believe it. We had to pay to get rid of them and it was super expensive.

Regular gray squirrels, been bagging them during daylight.

You must catch a young squirrel, love him, nurture him. Train him in the way of the Ninja. When he is ready, and you will know that time. turn him loose on his former Brethren, let him wreak havoc. Then reward him well . Of course he has to die , too. But it'll give you something to do.

I take it you can't sit out with a pellet gun waiting for them lil ****s to come off your roof in the morning? Popping one a day will thin the herd and show the others who's boss...

I got a few suppressed 22 options, but the problem is at my new house I don't have a direction where I could shoot without worrying about the round skipping off the ground and hitting a neighbors house, even if I use low velocity rounds like CCI quiets.

I've been trapping them in the yard, but the squirrel population is ridiculous around here!

Back
Top Bottom