• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Springfield Armory Announcement on 10-25-21, Hi-Power?!?!

EAA has one coming in for MSRP $528 https://eaacorp.com/product/girsan-mc-p35/

Timing is interesting on Springer, release dates mean EAA and Springfield are putting downward pressure on each other's pistol in the market - we'll see pretty fast if springer is using a Girsan or TISAS Frame View attachment 3607170
Ideally this and really the springfields will put more downward pressure on what I want -- the non-collector, shooter grade, surplus FN MKIIs and MKIIIs that just 5 years ago could be had for $450, $500 --

Its interesting to think that you could get _ten_ of the turkish pistols for the price of a seriously upgraded FN e.g., View attachment 3607172

Scuttlebutt is the EAA is the Girsan and the Springfield is the Tisas.

Sad ain't it.
What would JM Browning do.jpg
:)

tisa is a company out ofTurkey. They have been making hi power clones for about four years. I just don’t want Springfield to import a clone and put their name on it and charge a premium for it. The way they imported the original xd midelsfrom Croatia and charged a lot more than the original xd models. years ago I owned a over and under shotgun fromRussia named Balikeal ( wrong spelling). Once the shotgun became a little popular, Remington started importing the same gun and narmed it the Spartan. Same gun but 150 higher for the Remington roll mark
Put black paint on a Tohatsu 4 stroke outboard engine, and you can charge hundreds of dollars more

Back
Top Bottom