• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Spray ceramic wax

no, this stuff is hydro wax so you apply it wet and dry it off. be sure to read instructions but thats why i used it

i had a hard time with mothers and a few of the others so this is pretty much

1) wash car
2) rewet area
3) spray a few spots on the area about to be waxed
4) dry with towel in one direction and with some pressure

done

I agree with this. If you’re going to use an auto parts store product this is just as good as any other and is easier to apply. I use shine supply product but even with is being a professional product, you’re only going to get 3-4 months tops out of a spray on product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2D3D085D-381E-49BD-89A1-7BAE6D3E7AE5.jpeg
Big fan of this
B28FECAF-F5A7-4646-99C0-CFF491F1A2BB.png

I agree with this. If you’re going to use an auto parts store product this is just as good as any other and is easier to apply. I use shine supply product but even with is being a professional product, you’re only going to get 3-4 months tops out of a spray on product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i do mine once a month or so honestly after i wash my truck

its easy enough to do and keeps you from having to wash it more often

There are tons of products that will do a good job nowadays. For widely available off the shelf products, hard to beat Meguair’s. I’ve used a lot of their products over the years and have rarely been disappointed.

Anyhow, I use their ceramic spay wax but only as a quick maintenance wax. You spray it on while the car is wet and use the hose jet to spread it around. No need to wipe/buff. It’s good if you previously applied a proper layer of wax/sealant, but really depends on your paint’ condition.

Oh and leaf blower is the ONLY way I’ll dry a car. So much faster.

Back
Top Bottom