• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  SPM FS INOX Beretta 92 (M9A1) Compact with Trijicon NS , Rail & 3-13 rd Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

above_all

Air Force Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
May be an a-hole, but not 100% a dick.
410   0
Reaction score
Item Name: SPM FS INOX Beretta 92 (M9A1) Compact with Trijicon NS , Rail & 3-13 rd Mags

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $730

Caliber: 9mm. Glock may be perfection; but Beretta is art.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bought this new at the end of November to scratch an itch. Itch has been scratched and I'm ready to move on. I qualified with the M9 in the Air Force and was feeling nostalgic. Beretta calls it the 92 Compact (M9A1). Trijicon sights came factory installed; says it right on the box. Has a beveled magwell, checkered front & backstrap and (like the standard M9A1) doesn't have the plastic parts found on the 92FS.

http://www.beretta.com/en-us/92-compact-with-rail-inox/#Features

Pictures are below. Firearm is a work of art (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) and everything is as new. I've put less than 100 rounds through the barrel.

Includes Beretta 92FS (M9A1) Compact Inox w/Rail, Trijicon NS, three compact 13-rd mags and box/docs.

I also have three 17rd mags, three X-Grip spacers for the 92FS compact and a right-handed DeSantis black, leather scabbard holster. All are essentially new and were purchased when I bought the gun. Willing to sell these also if buyer is interested.

PM if interested. Prefer FTF in or around Cobb, Cherokee, Bartow or Paulding counties. I just want to look at a GDL to see if you're over 21 (you can peek at mine if you want). If you have a GA weapons carry license, that's even better.

Pictures:

View attachment 659330 View attachment 659331 View attachment 659332 View attachment 659333 View attachment 659334

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom