• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Spalding County Sheriff's Office Introduction to Firearms Saturday, June 19

Hunterrs

Wolf Icon Supporter
Frontiersman
104   0
Reaction score
You do NOT have to be a Spalding County resident to attend. Please PM me your email and I will send you an application. We don't officially start taking applications until May 31 but go ahead and pm me if you know someone that has interest. Even if you are an experienced shooter, the classroom part is well worth the $35.00 cost.

This is a very basic class designed for someone that has little to no experience with a handgun. The morning session is in the classroom at the Sheriff's Office. We start off by talking about laws, when and where to carry, and the use of deadly force. After that, we talk about the fundamentals of marksmanship. A box lunch from Chic Fil A is served and then the students go to the range.

The Spalding County Sheriff’s Office offers the Introduction to Firearms class for the person that has little or no experience with firearms. Topics such as firearm laws, when and where to carry, use of deadly force, and marksmanship fundamentals will be covered and discussed. The students will get a chance to fire a weapon under the guidance of a firearms instructor and will be given instruction on proper marksmanship fundamentals.

The class will be held at the Spalding County Sheriff’s Office located at 401 Justice Blvd. Griffin, Ga 30224. The class will be from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. The class is for those 18 and over. You cannot have a felony or a domestic violence conviction (family violence).

We offer classes each month for your convenience. The cost is $35 and pays for the following: Box lunch from Chick fil A, Ammunition (380, .38 special, .40 caliber, 9 mm and .22 Long Rifle) Firearms (you can bring your own or use one of ours) If interested in taking one of these very informative classes, please contact the number or email in the flyer

Attachments

• 2021-06-19 SCSO Firearms Flyer Gold.jpg
    2021-06-19 SCSO Firearms Flyer Gold.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom