• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Spalding Co Commissioner gets a new front door

Guy is two streets up from my parents. So far, the neighborhood has had two house fires (Pulte homes are garbage) and now this within the last year. Dad said hes ready to move back to Henry Co lol.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/video/651773

I thought this was his new door? :confused:
5856a83e4f6ae202fedf276d.png
:)

Looks like he fell down on his face a little bit.
Is this the kind of commissioner they vote for in Spalding? I guess there will be an open seat now.
This is pure shameful, i hope they toss the book at him. There should be extended punishments for elected officials gone rogue, imo.
Looks like that million dollar (?) tank done it’s job. Good thing they have that, for terrorists (or commissioners gone wild) and what not. Who knows how much damage, i mean how many lives are saved by having that thing in a massive metropolitan county like Spalding.

A lot of people around here have forgotten about the good old boys, the Bubbas, and think they can just lollygag out to their home and arrest them. This lackadaisical attitude has gotten several people killed in the last few years.

A lot of people around here have forgotten about the good old boys, the Bubbas, and think they can just lollygag out to their home and arrest them. This lackadaisical attitude has gotten several people killed in the last few years.
Watching too much "Cops" in them Nawthern cities.

Back
Top Bottom