• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Southside SWAP

Southside SWAP

• Total voters
I went back and read a GPO thread about Guns on the Square (http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum/showthread.php?t=246842) and it seemed to me to be a lot of conjecture and no proof. When you can't get product because of demand is it wrong to buy from another business who does have product and resell at a margin to serve your customers? Just saying. AHGR has the best and nicest range and facility on the South side of Atlanta and in fact a longtime ODT member is the gunsmith there.

I went back and read a GPO thread about Guns on the Square (http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum/showthread.php?t=246842) and it seemed to me to be a lot of conjecture and no proof. When you can't get product because of demand is it wrong to buy from another business who does have product and resell at a margin to serve your customers? Just saying. AHGR has the best and nicest range and facility on the South side of Atlanta and in fact a longtime ODT member is the gunsmith there.

Nothing I've said is conjecture, its all common knowledge to locals. You seem cool with all of it though, judging by your well written infomercial.

Regardless, I know two folks that work there, and I respect them both enough to do business with them. If the meet is there, I would still try to make it.

Reactions: JWC
Big thanks to magnum1b for making the contact with AHGR ! It is a great location for a meet & greet. For those of us ODT'ers with a less than favorable opinion of their business practices (myself definitely included) maybe we should give them a chance to change our minds. Anyway the M&G could still be held there, you could still attend & not have to patronize the store...again thanks to those trying to make this happen, mtw45.

Im down with meeting at AH. Ive been neutral on all the butthurt. I havent had any bad experiences but I havent given them much business either, only because I dont have the money to spend. Sounds like a good opportunity for everyone to put aside their differences and enjoy the M&G. Thats the perfect southside location with a state of the art range to boot.

I'd really like to say I'd come but life is too uncertain and I don't want to say I'll do something and not do it.
I will say that I'll try to make it.

Reactions: JWC
I see there is a lot of butt hurt about "the owners" at American Heritage. Be that as it may I sat down with George Mazzant last night and asked if they would be willing to host a M&G/Swap Meet and he affirmed they would be. He also offered to cook burgers and hotdogs, let us use one of the large covered parking areas beside the range or the building in back (not air conditioned, and let participants have the same $10 shooting deal as GCO is getting. I am familiar with the history and discussed it with George to get his side of the story. In all fairness, and hearing where he is coming from on the 2A issue and background checks, I understand his concerns. If someone else has a better location, with covered parking, shooting range, and free food then trot it out. ;) My vote is to give American Heritage a chance to see what they can do.

Big thanks to magnum1b for making the contact with AHGR ! It is a great location for a meet & greet. For those of us ODT'ers with a less than favorable opinion of their business practices (myself definitely included) maybe we should give them a chance to change our minds. Anyway the M&G could still be held there, you could still attend & not have to patronize the store...again thanks to those trying to make this happen, mtw45.

Im down with meeting at AH. Ive been neutral on all the butthurt. I havent had any bad experiences but I havent given them much business either, only because I dont have the money to spend. Sounds like a good opportunity for everyone to put aside their differences and enjoy the M&G. Thats the perfect southside location with a state of the art range to boot.

In

Hopefully the rest of the Henry County Gang will attend. The southside needs this!!!! We are all Gun Junkies !!!!
:yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell: are yall ****ing stupid !!!!!!!!!!! why in the hell would you want to even walk in that mother****ers business:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Brad at Full Blown Firearms is having his Grand Opening / Open House next Saturday. I will ask him if he is interested in hosting a swap meet. He has a pistol and rifle range plus his gun smithing services.

Also he has plenty of parking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom