• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Southside SWAP

Southside SWAP

• Total voters
I see there is a lot of butt hurt about "the owners" at American Heritage. Be that as it may I sat down with George Mazzant last night and asked if they would be willing to host a M&G/Swap Meet and he affirmed they would be. He also offered to cook burgers and hotdogs, let us use one of the large covered parking areas beside the range or the building in back (not air conditioned, and let participants have the same $10 shooting deal as GCO is getting. I am familiar with the history and discussed it with George to get his side of the story. In all fairness, and hearing where he is coming from on the 2A issue and background checks, I understand his concerns. If someone else has a better location, with covered parking, shooting range, and free food then trot it out. ;) My vote is to give American Heritage a chance to see what they can do.

I was at that meet as Santa Claus.Had a big crowd,never been duplicated.Riddle me this? there are x number of members on ODT,How come you can only get 25 to 50 to come to a meet and greet? we had over 200 at the anniversary party.Guess folks just skeered to come out and meet

FOOD! and Prizes

Please explain what all the BH is about?

It could be George's general pawn shop owner's attitude toward customers, could be that he has to operate with investors/partners because because the ATF shut him down in the past questionable business practices, could be that he still has employees clearing Academy Sports and Walmart of 22 ammo and other stuff of value. It could also be his anti 2A sentiments. You know, typical butthurt stuff.

Back
Top Bottom