• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Southeast Toyota finance is a shyt finance company

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
I requested a payoff on the 25th of last month for my truck because I was refinancing through USAA. USAA mailed SETF the full payoff on the 26th overnight by Fed Ex and shows it was received by SETF the 27th. BUT SETF still hasn't credited the payoff to my account. I went ahead and OVERPAID this months payment just so I wouldn't get a late fee and they SETF hasn't credited that payment to my account either even though their website says payments posted online will be credited the same day.

I called SETF on friday the 5th and they said they hadn't received the USAA payoff yet even though USAA has record of them receiving it. SETF is a shyt finance company.

Finance with someone else.

I read SETFs reviews this week and they are horrid. They have a history of screwing over customers.

Jim Moran , his family owns anything Toyota in the southeast. They take something on every vehicle sold , own the leasing company and your favorite finance company. Good luck, like someone said, it’s a finance company.

It can take up 30 days for the transaction to be completed. I recently traded in the German for a Japanese. NFCU gave a 7 day , Carmax wanted something close. It all worked in the end. I doubt anything nefarious is going on, it takes a little longer due to the F**king Chinese

Back
Top Bottom