• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sorta health related

WallsGa

Wolf Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
342   0
Reaction score
I’m tired of running around my neighborhood. Need a change of scenery, and am going to start running up the main road. I want to carry a small .380 while I’m doing so.

Any suggestions on a holster to use while running?

Belly band was too irritating for me. Desantis pocket holster kept slipping too much. I have progressed to wanting to run with weight so I got a plate carrier and have a holster attached to it

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That’s kind of what i was thinking but never tried one before.

Belly band was too irritating for me. Desantis pocket holster kept slipping too much. I have progressed to wanting to run with weight so I got a plate carrier and have a holster attached to it

I couple of my fellow officers carried that way when running. They didn't have any issues. There is a company here in GA that makes them using surgical mesh type materials. The owner used to sell said materials for a living and started a company making ankle and belly band holsters. See if I can find it.

I will say mine wasn't the highest quality and it was mainly the crappy Velcro that was most irritating. Either way it was a good excuse to get a PC
I couple of my fellow officers carried that way when running. They didn't have any issues. There is a company here in GA that makes them using surgical mesh type materials. The owner used to sell said materials for a living and started a company making ankle and belly band holsters. See if I can find it.

Back
Top Bottom