• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Son Looking For Full Time Position.

Stuckon22

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Look a Man Straight in His Hairy Eyeball!
238   0
Reaction score
A lot of you know me, some do not. My youngest son is 19. He graduated with honors, non drinker, non smoker, of excellent character. He has worked part time at a local gym for 5 years. He is as strong as an ox, calm as a mouse and is eager to learn new skills. Will make a great apprentice. He has no bad habits and is a fast learner. He has his own vehicle and would like to stay local(Acworth, Kennesaw, Woodstock). If you know of or need a great dependable clean young man pm me and what you have possibly. I will forward his contact info to you. Thanks Guys!
20210422_162529~2.jpg

I was thinking of maybe one of those big outfit landscaping companies that take care of your yard all year long they're usually looking for good qualified individuals. Qualified as in smart easy to learn and dependable.

A lot of you know me, some do not. My youngest son is 19. He graduated with honors, non drinker, non smoker, of excellent character. He has worked part time at a local gym for 5 years. He is as strong as an ox, calm as a mouse and is eager to learn new skills. Will make a great apprentice. He has no bad habits and is a fast learner. He has his own vehicle and would like to stay local(Acworth, Kennesaw, Woodstock). If you know of or need a great dependable clean young man pm me and what you have possibly. I will forward his contact info to you. Thanks Guys!View attachment 3781752
Is he looking for a job or a career?

Back
Top Bottom