• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Somewhere and someone to go plinking with

gunsurplus

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
164   4
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to go shooting with. I would like to find a place to shoot also other than ranges. Big open farm somewhere safe to shoot. I live in douglasville. My wife would normally go shooting with me but we just recently had a baby and my shooting buddy is out of commission for right now. I can be reached at 6789537277 if any one is interested.

Come to Stoddard tomorrow (friday) night about 6 with your pistol, ammo, ano a couple spare mags. Steel shoot is a lot of fun!

I am looking for someone to go shooting with. I would like to find a place to shoot also other than ranges. Big open farm somewhere safe to shoot. I live in douglasville. My wife would normally go shooting with me but we just recently had a baby and my shooting buddy is out of commission for right now. I can be reached at 6789537277 if any one is interested.
Let’s get together sometime. I have access to a private range here in D’ville. The owner is picky and doesn’t want randos out. We could hit Stoddards so I could get an idea of your skill level and safety routines. And then go from there.

But **** man, hit me up!

Let’s get together sometime. I have access to a private range here in D’ville. The owner is picky and doesn’t want randos out. We could hit Stoddards so I could get an idea of your skill level and safety routines. And then go from there.

But **** man, hit me up!
I would definitely like too send me a pm I will be free not this weekend but next

But **** man, hit me up!
If you guys want another to join you, I'm in Douglasville as well!

Related note: A friend of mine from church has recently begun wanting to use the two .22 rifles he inherited from his father and grandfather. We've gone to an indoor range once and we've gone to my property up near White, GA a couple of times. But that's a long drive from where he lives in Smyrna.

For his sake, I would also like to find a place to do some 22 rimfire plinking in Cobb, Paulding, or Douglas counties --a reasonable driving distance from Smyrna.

Indoor ranges are outrageously noisy, and that takes the fun out of shooting a quiet .22 rifle when the guy 6 feet to your left is firing a 357 magnum revolver, and to your right a guy is popping off rounds from a 16 inch barreled AR carbine.

I'd be willing to put in some labor to build a suitable backstop to catch 22 Long Rifle bullets at a distance of maybe 25 yards, and 50 yards if possible.

Back
Top Bottom