• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Something to consider

neauone

Default rank <300 posts Lifetime Supporter
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
150,000 people die daily across the globe.

There is a more serious pandemic than Corona Virus and it effects every single soul upon the earth.

The amazing thing is that there is a cure for it, but people either don't want it, politicize it, refuse it or ignore it.

The number one killer is "sin", sin is why we die, period. Sin has effected everyone ever born, and will follow us well after we have physically departed this earth.

Yes Corona Virus is serious, and can kill, but to us who have been cured of sin and its effects today and eternally, we have no fear of Corona Virus.

Yes, we take precautions, just as we do with our gun's or rifles or provisions.

But what have you done with "sin" today?

If you believe Jesus Christ died to free you from the power of sin, the power of death, and eternal seperation from God the Father.

Tell God today, that you believe, if you have strayed or your life isn't right, make it so right now.

You know when God is tugging at your heart.

Don't be the victim of the greatest killer known to mankind, especially when you know there is a cure....Christ Jesus.

God is the only thing I fear on this earth. Well, other that walking through a spider web at night and it gets all over you. That will have me dancing like Beyonce for about 2 minutes. God is coming and thats a fact. I not the best example of a christian but I believe brother and thats a fact jack. He is pissed off too. I am not trying to be funny. Just look how spiritual the Middle East is. Then look at our sick and poluted out population is. It's awful!

Back
Top Bottom