• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Someday I'll learn. Buy once, cry once.

Also, a note on that lure.

It's a Rapala X-rap Magnum 30. It runs about 30 feet deep when trolled. They make a 15 and 40 model also, so you can pretty much cover a good portion of the water column and they are great lures... when they work.

About half of them are crap. They either don’t track straight or fill with water and are no longer floater/divers. Rapala customer service seems to be nonexistent, too. I can't find a phone number and they have not responded at all to three emails I've sent them about the issue. When a lure costs $25 each you expect all of them to work every time.

Lol yeah I never go on the weekends anywhere! I’m going have to start dragging the boat out to Lanier. Just a haul for me. That’s why I’m always on Allatoona.
I'm lucky enough to store my boat about three minutes from my primary ramp and just up the road from the bait shop. It's only about 35 minutes from my front door to the boat. Pretty convenient.

Also, a note on that lure.

It's a Rapala X-rap Magnum 30. It runs about 30 feet deep when trolled. They make a 15 and 40 model also, so you can pretty much cover a good portion of the water column and they are great lures... when they work.

About half of them are crap. They either don’t track straight or fill with water and are no longer floater/divers. Rapala customer service seems to be nonexistent, too. I can't find a phone number and they have not responded at all to three emails I've sent them about the issue. When a lure costs $25 each you expect all of them to work every time.

Switch to Mann’s Stretch 25, and 30’s. Cheaper and better quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom