• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Somebody needs to make a decent youtube channel

ch035

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
101   0
Reaction score
I go to youtube to find grilling ideas and today I realized that these people aren't very good at cooking. Most of them are pretty bad and use disgusting looking food. I think I'm going to start one soon. So that normal people can get some easy recipes. The first sentence in the one I just watched was

" I'm fixing at cut da backbone out dis muthafaaaa right here [nasty yellow chicken]"

image.jpg

Not too epic... Unless you tasted it. Very simple. Cut the backbone out of a whole chicken. Lay flat and remove bone so it's nice and flat. The key to a bite through skin is to let the skin dry for a few hours or overnight. Pat it down with a paper towel and let sit in fridge. Then brush with whatever oil or butter you have and season to taste. I uses one stuff my sister brought me called Dixie stampede and lemon pepper. Place over real lump charcoal at 300 until breast is 170 internal. Let sit before cutting. Enough to feed a family and it costs liked 4 bucks.

She doesn't do grilling, but FreshPrincess has some amazing stuff to me at least.

Oh and for those that like Wranglerstar, she is his sister.

Back
Top Bottom