• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Somebody Is Disguised, I guess... Or Has Been Kidnapped ...lol

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
419   0
Reaction score
What the hell happened to ou Great Veteran and Brother "ByPass"?

"ByPass"
is like a trade mark. This Name belongs to him and that's it!!!

Is he wearing camouflaged now here on ODT or did get into a long jail time?

"Scooby Doo Where are you!??" -- lol
giphy (82).gif

;) Bypass is a nickname from a bygone era. I am not that guy anymore and it was time for a change. I earned that name and sat on the tank in my avatar 18 years ago. I can't do the things I use to do but that doesn't stop me from trying and failing miserably.

I've started collecting 44 magnums and decided to change it to one of my favorite movies by Clint Eastwood. Magnum Force.

;) Bypass is a nickname from a bygone era. I am not that guy anymore and it was time for a change. I earned that name and sat on the tank in my avatar 18 years ago. I can't do the things I use to do but that doesn't stop me from trying and failing miserably.

I've started collecting 44 magnums and decided to change it to one of my favorite movies by Clint Eastwood. Magnum Force.
I feel like an idiot now. I was wondering the other day where you had been and was also just assuming that Magnum Force was an OG that had returned out of nowhere.

I feel like an idiot now. I was wondering the other day where you had been and was also just assuming that Magnum Force was an OG that had returned out of nowhere.
Same with me… I was so freaking worrying about this Man… I even prayed for his soul, thinking he bent over to the jab and got killed… bahahahaha….
Seriously, I texted and emailed some friends asking “What the Hell happened to ByPass?” — So, he is still “ByPass” lol :becky: :becky: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom