• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Somebody give me cheap shed roof ideas.

That thing is awesome! If it's really not going to be saved :( I'd definitely make something out of that wood. Wish it was was closer (like I mean I actually do wish it was closer).

I figured @crippen would want some if he ever came over to shoot at our range. Every contractor that has come by has wanted some of the wood. At this point I just want it gone and cleaned up. I’m sure I could make some money off of the weathered wood siding if I had the time to carefully dismantle it.

I have all material that you need, right here in my back yard. (I gave up on my shed...)
I have woods, many, and in many sizes; even 6x6 treated posts...
I have plywoods (maybe some are damaged, but most of it are good)
I have asphalt shingles (enough to cover a shed of 15x24)
If you want, I can send you some pictures... It's yours FOR FREE...
To enter the 2021 with smile and Peace Sir!!!
Let me know!!

I thought of that, too, but was shocked at the prices.
"Supposedly" you can get a decent 40' for around $2k if you're patient. I'd have no problem paying that but there's no way to make the turn into my property with one. :mmph: It would be absolutely perfect for my needs though. Unfortunately the 20 footers would only hold the tractor and they are generally $1,500 or so and I'd need two and at that point it's really not worth it (plus not 100% sure I could even get a 20' where I'd need it).

I have all material that you need, right here in my back yard. (I gave up on my shed...)
I have woods, many, and in many sizes; even 6x6 treated posts...
I have plywoods (maybe some are damaged, but most of it are good)
I have asphalt shingles (enough to cover a shed of 15x24)
If you, I can send you some pictures... It's yours FOR FREE...
To enter the 2021 with smile and Peace Sir!!!
Let me know!!
Seriously? This place is so awesome!
Definitely send some pics please! :becky:

Always MEASURE & plan Accordingly.
1 inch can Mean DISASTER!!
Catastrophic damage for sure!
Either to structure OR equipment!
IMG_3100.jpg

Back
Top Bottom