• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some users need to grow a backbone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been getting messages for trade items. They say yeah I would like to trade. Ill get back with you. Then guess what? They never do. Then they ignore you. This is not the group I joined years ago.
Had a guy who absolutely needed to purchase something I was selling contact me at 4:30 in the morning yesterday he cannot wait until Saturday and guess what. We arrange the spot and that's the last time I heard from him

iu

Just recently from a "newbie"….

Newbie: will you take $xxx? ($50 less than asking price)
Me: ok, I guess so.
Newbie: when can you meet?
Me: in the next hour or tomorrow morning if that works better for you. (It’s 7 pm at this point)
Newbie:………crickets………

Eight or ten days go by and he asks if it’s still for sale and when I say something about him "ghosting" me…. he says he doesn’t have time to deal with someone that has sensitive feelings….

WTH?!?

I don’t think I will respond to anyone that has not been on forum at least a year and has a positive track record. Lately, I have gotten a number of PMs from people that have been on this forum for one to three months and they all seem to do the same thing…. start a PM thread, ask two or three questions, then not respond after that…. SMH

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom