• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some Really Good News Out of North Carolina... So many Great Folks Out There...

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
419   0
Reaction score
It is so good to read this and know that some folks out there still care about our Service Members and their sacrifices. Kindness is NEVER out of style!

Here is the story going on thru the Internet: (I am sharing so this Giving Spirit keeps touching lives...)

"On a recent day, in Durham, North Carolina, brothers Jonathan and Stephen Full were having lunch with their kids at a Chick-Fil-A when all of a sudden, two soldiers walked in, and they were quickly followed by 9 more soldiers.

Jonathan stood up, and decided to set an example for his son. Out of extreme respect, he had always wanted to buy a meal for a soldier, and now was his chance. He was only going to buy a meal for one, then he quickly changed his mind and decided to buy the meals for every soldier inside the restaurant. He realized he couldn’t just stop at one.

Says Jonathan: “What I felt moving through my heart is I didn’t care if 200 more showed. I was still going to buy the meal.” And it seemed like he was buying a meal for an entire platoon. And older brother Stephen snapped some shots of Jonathan with the soldiers, and them showing appreciation for his generosity, and he was very proud of him.

But there was another reason Jonathan wanted to buy the soldiers’ meals. Says Stephen, on the photos he posted to Facebook: “As he paid for their meals, in remembrance of our late brother Joshua who suffered mentally from severe PTSD, he asked them to reach out to anyone they knew with PTSD and try their best to get them the help they needed. We thanked them for their service and left. Taught our boys to take care of the people that take care of us.”

And then Stephen asked all the readers of his post to share it, so that many others could realize just how much PTSD can affect those outstanding men and women who fight for our country."
Photo credit: Stephen Full

1640478233326.png

Back
Top Bottom