• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some of the New Members ?

I usually reply to people in a PM, not on open forum. Do my telling, more personal. Had nothing to do with an ass hole, maybe you should look other places.

that’s my point...no pm nothing. Why would you pm someone asking about their item and then not reply afterward? Or you asking a question and they just ignore you. For example a simple one, Hey I’m interested in your item would you meet halfway? Then crickets. Just say no thanks.

I only post on guys open posts to say good deal, or awesome item. I do all business stuff through PMs.

Had a member this past week do a WTB add, I had pretty much what he was looking for, just an hour maybe hour and a half a way. He pm'd me that it was too far (good luck finding it closer and at descent price). Then a few moment later pm'd me again asking if I would bring it to him so he could look at it? He didn't want to come down to me, or even offer to meet halfway, I tried to hook someone up and they didn't want to put forth any effort. Wanted me to take up half my day just for him to maybe say I don't want it. What a joke.

I personally know of a few members who have been banned that clear cookies, and use VPN and just make accounts to bypass their initial ban and any IP bans. Like whaaaa....?

I had an 18 year old with no feedback offer an absurdly low amount on my scorpion. Checked his content and he had done the same offer on other rifles. For some reason he had changed his screen name and I'm thinking you have zero feedback and do nothing but lowball-does your mommy know you're up

Back
Top Bottom