• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some of the New Members ?

Let me tell you about a new member I just did not trade with .First he waits 4 days to reply to me after his first PM to me. 2 It was like pulling teeth to get info about his trade after he wants detailed info on my gun .3 Wants me to just about come to his front door to trade .4 He has ONE review on here and a out of state phone number. 5 He wants a pic of my DL and permit before we meet after we already came to a agreement of a place to meet up and a time .I just said to myself F**& this Guess whit I did next ......I would not have a problem with showing what he wanted at the meet but no sending info to someone that and just started here

Let me tell you about a new member I just did not trade with .First he waits 4 days to reply to me after his first PM to me. 2 It was like pulling teeth to get info about his trade after he wants detailed info on my gun .3 Wants me to just about come to his front door to trade .4 He has ONE review on here and a out of state phone number. 5 He wants a pic of my DL and permit before we meet after we already came to a agreement of a place to meet up and a time .I just said to myself F**& this Guess whit I did next ......I would not have a problem with showing what he wanted at the meet but no sending info to someone that and just started he
I wont show that info to anyone

I have some surplus ammo, sold gun. I would sell to some of the guys that came here about the same time I did at pre vivid prices, but shipping would make it to expensive, and you don't know if a new guy is going to turn around and flip it.

I’m relatively new...and even I’ve been noticing guys asking about your stuff or you asking about their stuff with no reply. Pretty frustrating. Just say not interested, no thanks, etc...hell there are some members on here who have been around a while and they do the same thing. Maybe it’s just an asshole problem.

Let me tell you about a new member I just did not trade with .First he waits 4 days to reply to me after his first PM to me. 2 It was like pulling teeth to get info about his trade after he wants detailed info on my gun .3 Wants me to just about come to his front door to trade .4 He has ONE review on here and a out of state phone number. 5 He wants a pic of my DL and permit before we meet after we already came to a agreement of a place to meet up and a time .I just said to myself F**& this Guess whit I did next ......I would not have a problem with showing what he wanted at the meet but no sending info to someone that and just started he
Irritating .... Let him go, for sure... And hit the button on him... "Ignore"

He’s asking more of you than an FFL.

My good friend did his first deal on here a cpl days ago. glad someone gave him a chance.
I've done a good number of deals with newbies. I enjoy it. Usually someone young just getting into firearms. Have met a couple back at a range to teach em some basics.

But yeah, I have had some bad deals, but the good ones far outweigh the bad ones.

I’m relatively new...and even I’ve been noticing guys asking about your stuff or you asking about their stuff with no reply. Pretty frustrating. Just say not interested, no thanks, etc...hell there are some members on here who have been around a while and they do the same thing. Maybe it’s just an asshole problem.
I usually reply to people in a PM, not on open forum. Do my telling, more personal. Had nothing to do with an ass hole, maybe you should look other places.

Back
Top Bottom