• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some of the New Members ?

Perhaps not but my word is good. I like to cut up just like the rest of em. I may go a little too far now and then. I'm still feeling the site/members out. I'll simmer down.
You'll be fine long as you don't let em make you mad enough to lose the ability to filter your comments.

What was it they reported?
Threats. One guy said smell like a pig....talk like a pig....walk like a pig or some **** like that and I offered to take him pig hunting depending on his health, up here or in the flatland. Another guy kept squalling about me being a previous banded member and I offered to meet him to clear my name. Threats. Buncha pansies went to smashin report button and I got banned for 24hrs....
tandem bike.gif
gay.gif
I ain't never threatened anyone in my life.
spaz.gif

Threats. One guy said smell like a pig....talk like a pig....walk like a pig or some **** like that and I offered to take him pig hunting depending on his health, up here or in the flatland. Another guy kept squalling about me being a previous banded member and I offered to meet him to clear my name. Threats. Buncha pansies went to smashin report button and I got banned for 24hrs....View attachment 3049732 View attachment 3049735 I ain't never threatened anyone in my life.View attachment 3049739
Thank you Sir for the explanation.

This is interesting... I've been a member for a long time...
I don't know when the rating system took place...
I hadn't been on the Trader for a long time... I was active back in the obama years... and for the last I'm going to say, the last 6 years...
With the current situation, with so much being out of stock... I figured I'd put some of my surplus up for sale...
I sold to two Traders and had a trade with another Trader local to me...
You see, I have all zeros on my ratings... as I haven't dealt for years...
That guy freaked on me! figured I must be in a, "Atlanta robbing crew!"
So I left my post up here... and went to two other forums... where so far I've sold two items and have interest in two others...
All at pre-covid prices...
The rating system as far as sales, apparently will take me out of the Trader game...
I had no idea... I thought I was doing a favor and initially posted FTF deals...
Oh well... I can't help what I can't help...

I am at a point in my collecting that I am thinning out the safe. Most who reply to me are newbies. The amount of time I spend with like three in a row makes me want to take it out on the next poor sap who contacts me. Then a genuine good person comes around. I wish I had a BS detector because time is money.

Back
Top Bottom