• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some of the New Members ?

Yup, I don't plan to sell to sketchy people unless I can verify they have some kind of history that contributes to the site here. If they can't take the time to post in any of the forum topics I would just suspect they are only around to grab up a gun for some unknown reason.

Given that most of my gun's were purchased by me or went through a transfer form I won't be taking any chances selling a gun to some nut that will use it in a crime/political movement. Last thing I need is the police or FBI at my door asking questions or inviting themselves in with a search warrant.

I've dealt with plenty of new members & felt good about new members joining, but lately it's become a situation where I have to judge people on how they write/talk and if they can actually prove they have a concealed carry license.

I'm honestly not happy knowing that River of Gun's is showing our listings on their site.

I signed up last wednesday. Was banned by that friday and made my first deal this past tuesday...... You pansy ass report button smashers can still kiss my ass. You know who you are.
fart.gif

Yup, I don't plan to sell to sketchy people unless I can verify they have some kind of history that contributes to the site here. If they can't take the time to post in any of the forum topics I would just suspect they are only around to grab up a gun for some unknown reason.

Given that most of my gun's were purchased by me or went through a transfer form I won't be taking any chances selling a gun to some nut that will use it in a crime/political movement. Last thing I need is the police or FBI at my door asking questions or inviting themselves in with a search warrant.

I've dealt with plenty of new members & felt good about new members joining, but lately it's become a situation where I have to judge people on how they write/talk and if they can actually prove they have a concealed carry license.

I'm honestly not happy knowing that River of Gun's is showing our listings on their site.
River of guns is really a cool site. Ads there can be seen no different than when someone visits the site as a guest. Check the site out, it looks like there's still a little bit out there at reasonable prices.

We all have been a new guy at some point. And in the process of dealing and having an interaction with a newbie, I think we always can set or see the "parameters" or "limitations" of that deal or conversation. I am pretty sure all of you can spot right away the moles as @atljetmech mentioned in his post, and just hit the ignore button. - I think the newbie mentioned in the OP, he probably was watching too much news on TV and just paraphrased the idea that "the way things are unfolding, sh*t is about to get real..." - I want to believe that he meant this instead.

Also, any conversation or interaction thru text, won't ever reach the maximum or higher productivity as over the phone and in person. As the experts says, "communication is 20% words out of the mouth and 80% body language". - Surely I know all deals in here start with that old PM and the well known "Is it still available?" kinda question. Keep calm, and help the guy/gal!! - BUT, block the moles!!!

I signed up last wednesday. Was banned by that friday and made my first deal this past tuesday...... You pansy ass report button smashers can still kiss my ass. You know who you are.View attachment 3049580
Good...
Why the other guy didn't make any feedback about your deal from last Tuesday?
That helps you Sir...

Back
Top Bottom