• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some good ones,

I'm counting 10. The 8 in the back ain't bad! Looks bigger bodied
I think you're right! I thought the sticker brow tine was just a shadow.

The 8 in the back gets a walk this year. I let the 10 walk several times last year and it's paying off. I let another one walk that was a really nice 8. I came very close to taking him a couple of time, but chose not to. Sure hope that pays off and he shows up this year.

Both these guys will get a pass this year.

7241915.JPG

Where ever it is you hunt, I hope you drag em out down hill. That looks steep! Nice deer tho!
It is very steep and no, I don't always get to drag them out down hill. My stand location is near the top of a hill that is so steep you have to be careful walking up or down it. From my stand to the bottom is over 100 yards like that. I've busted my ass more than once.

I haven't had one go all the way to the bottom yet (I've only taken two there), but it's just a matter of time. I keep meaning to get a good block and tackle with a lot of rope stashed nearby, but haven't done it yet.

It is very steep and no, I don't always get to drag them out down hill. My stand location is near the top of a hill that is so steep you have to be careful walking up or down it. From my stand to the bottom is over 100 yards like that. I've busted my ass more than once.

I haven't had one go all the way to the bottom yet (I've only taken two there), but it's just a matter of time. I keep meaning to get a good block and tackle with a lot of rope stashed nearby, but haven't done it yet.

Those are some good looking deer!

Older bucks seem to love the high ridges and deep hollows.

Back
Top Bottom