Georgia Central GA  SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

idsman75

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
30   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Spanish Mauser (.257 Roberts) / Burris scope + free ammo + free reloading dies

Zip Code: 31047

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $275

Caliber: .257 Roberts

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ************I Can't check ODT from work and I can't have a cell phone in my office so************
************BEST way to reach me is directly by email at idsman75@gmail.com ***

I have a Spanish 93 Mauser for sale. I had it converted by Bolt and Barrel to .257 Roberts with a Green Mountain barrel. All metal parts reblued. Timney trigger installed. Burris scope (like new -- never taken to the range). It's completely UNFIRED since B&B did the conversion.

$275 (not interested in trades at this time)

I have to wait for my stepdaughter to get home. She has the camera. It's the gun in the picture on top. However, it now has a Burris mil-dot scope mounted on it now (Fullfield II 3-9x40)

I'll add 3 boxes of Remington Cor Lokt hunting ammo for it as well. If you handload/reload, I'll throw in 100 pieces of NIB Remington brass and new reloading dies as well (Redding Deluxe Die set, Lee Factory Crimp Die, Lee Case Length Gauge and Shellholder).

Gun is located in the Warner Robins area. At this price, I don't plan to drive very far but will work with you.

************BEST way to reach me is directly be email at idsman75@gmail.com ***

Pictures:
bob2-jpg.554960

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Yeah if I had it laying around I would be Johnny on the spot. It would make a nice addition to my Mauser 257 Roberts that my son is begging for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom