• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Solar power

D9982C77-2757-44A4-812C-DFC41C0CF3C9.jpeg

I bought the 60W solar panels for the inverter . $109 plus tax free delivery via Amazon. So for $295 total I will have a nice little back up power source . Bring on the weather!!!

I charged it up from maybe noon to 7 pm on the wall yesterday , but was out working and just let it be until I got home . The manual says 4 hours on the wall charger / 10 on solar . Car is maybe 6-8 hours . It’s a large lithium ion battery. I reckon my lamps and WiFi router and phones would probably drain in it in 2 days or so. But I would charge it back up before that. Saw on Amazon lots of folks get 2 nights on their cpap with it .

I charged it up from maybe noon to 7 pm on the wall yesterday , but was out working and just let it be until I got home . The manual says 4 hours on the wall charger / 10 on solar . Car is maybe 6-8 hours . It’s a large lithium ion battery. I reckon my lamps and WiFi router and phones would probably drain in it in 2 days or so. But I would charge it back up before that. Saw on Amazon lots of folks get 2 nights on their cpap with it .

that’s pretty awesome

Bought the Rockpals 250W inverter, Amazon had a heck of a deal on it. $169 Delivered. I couldn't resist. Now I need solar panels. ( The unit can charge via car, wall AC , or Solar) I am half way home on few lamps and Wi-Fi for my upstairs in my home when the power goes out. ) Should be great for camping / Fishing as well.

I would definitely recommend low-wattage LED lights to use with this inverter system. A 100 watt incandescent light would exhaust the battery in about 2 hours.

Back
Top Bottom