• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Social Levergun Class; 01/17/15

jlw

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
19   0
Reaction score
I will be teaching my Social Levergun class on January 17, 2015, on a private range in Oconee County. Registration is available by clicking here. The fee for the class is $75 plus a $5.12 fee added by the processor for a total of $80.12.

Topics include basic operation, combat loading, and weapon transitions.

A centerfire lever-action rifle (80 rounds) and duty/carry pistol (50 rounds) along with support gear are needed to complete the drills. A means of carrying spare rifle ammo (butt cuff, cartridge belt, etc) is needed. Hearing protection, eye protection, and a brimmed hat are required. A rifle with a sling is preferred. Note: The rifle should be one that allows loading directly into the chamber as well as one with a loading gate.

A pistol course of fire satisfying the GA POST annual qualification requirement can be added to this course. Students should bring additional pistol ammunition if this is the case.

I just took JLW's 3-hour class on law enforcement interactions with armed citizens. He's an excellent educator. If I had a lever gun and wanted to learn how to carry it without tripping over it, and how to shoot it better and faster, I'd be signed up for this class for sure.

Back
Top Bottom