• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So will it be manslaughter for Alec Baldwin?

"Whoever was in charge of the weapons and ammo, and handed that gun to Baldwin, bears the responsibility, unless it was a criminal plot by another person."

This person who loaded the gun would also know that the live round inserted into the cylinder would rotate when the gun was cocked. If it was intended to fire on the first trigger pull it would not be loaded under the hammer, but one space over, left or right depending on the cylinder rotation.

The agreement has not been agreed to and a strike is still likely.

However **** anyone who would even suggest that this occurred because someone did or did not belong to a union.

It is my thought that the whole thing reeks of a set up. I wouldn’t be surprised to find if that someone brought a live round and loaded it into the gun intentionally (not thinking that someone could be killed) to try to say non union labor isn’t safe and that is why they should be paid more.

They started pushing the non union angle too quickly and I don’t trust anything once the union is involved nor do I doubt that some in the union would negligently or intentionally kill someone to make a point.
Diabolical! That reads like damned real Ben Matlock shyte right there.

This rabid libtard with severe TDS just managed to kill one and injure another person in New Mexico on a movie set with a prop gun. I guess being so anti gun rendered him completely ignorant to safe gun handling even with blank firing weapons.

This rabid libtard with severe TDS just managed to kill one and injure another person in New Mexico on a movie set with a prop gun. I guess being so anti gun rendered him completely ignorant to safe gun handling even with blank firing weapons.
What's that up to - 60 murders surrounding the Clintons
Clinton Foundation multiple litigation(s) attorney was Halyna Hutchins husband...coincidence ?
What if she had dirt (more than lying to the fbi) on Latham & Watkins that are on way to a country club prison stay. Imagine being a New Mexico detective & asked to check that lead out.
Lock her up, her fingerprints are all over the casing probably.

As I have heard the story, it's not Baldwin's fault. Unless he brought the live 9mm round on the set and loaded it.

If any charges are to come (and I doubt that) - it should be the armorer who gets charged

1) Why was there a live round on the set anyway?

2) Shouldn't a prop pistol not be able to chamber a real round?

1635031359896.png

No. For the armorer that was supposed to keep the weapons on set safe, possibly. He's an idiot, but it isn't his responsibility to keep the set safe.

Also...
7778cafd861bd9c790ba41a2b053928f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom