• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

I picked up this classic a few weeks ago. Pretty much all original except the seat cover. I need to get some new tires for it so I can cruise on it occasionally.
IMG_20200830_145713458~2.jpg

word on the street they hired a full time(Union co) to patrol RR. I have not seen it although I know a bunch been pulled

Blood for me is a full on race track. theres no place i have seen leo more than 2 x

The N2 track day at Road A was moved to Friday, Oct 2, if you still want to sign up.

It was a good day. It's one of the slower bikes I have had on that track... it's only a 765... Most of the bikes I took there over the years were 1000's and 1200's....

But it held its own.

??? That was intermediate then? you were just cruising around waiting for straight bits and reeled em in like nothing.

??? That was intermediate then? you were just cruising around waiting for straight bits and reeled em in like nothing.

I was out in Novice. My wife was out there, along with her daughter and some other friends... I have done Intermediate before, but I decided to ride in Novice this time as it's been a couple years since I was out on track.

The little 765 is a surprisingly poky motor. Its what Triumph supplies to the Moto2 series, although theirs are tuned up a bit more. Mine is stock except for a +2 rear sprocket and Arrow slipon. What hurts it is the lack of wind protection...

Back
Top Bottom