• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

Unfortunately, I sold mine a few months back. My grandmother's van took a dump and she needed a new vehicle. I'm not a fan of car notes and my retired parents are on a fixed income, so I made the sacrifice. Family first.

DSC08565.JPG

Yeah, the police presence up there of late has been really heavy... Seen more cops on RBR in the past month, than I have over the past 10 years, no joke...

For sure, this was NOT the weekend to go for P1. RBR and both ends of Wolfpen

RE RBR, were they sitting running radar? N to S about half way of the downhill switch backs there is a big pull off. White co sheriff sits there

For sure, this was NOT the weekend to go for P1. RBR and both ends of Wolfpen

RE RBR, were they sitting running radar? N to S about half way of the downhill switch backs there is a big pull off. White co sheriff sits there

I don't know man. RBR has been my go to for "playing" since like 2007... I can count the number of times I have seen cops on there in that time, on one hand. Lately though, cops all over the place.

I think that most of us avoided Blood for that reason... tons of cops, lots of squids and always has accidents on it... So we went to RBR to play...

I think that Johnnie Law has caught on to that finally... Sounds like we need to find a new place...

I don't know man. RBR has been my go to for "playing" since like 2007... I can count the number of times I have seen cops on there in that time, on one hand. Lately though, cops all over the place.

I think that most of us avoided Blood for that reason... tons of cops, lots of squids and always has accidents on it... So we went to RBR to play...

I think that Johnnie Law has caught on to that finally... Sounds like we need to find a new place...
Me too, I think with the shut down, these place NEED the money. We ride with a Lumpkin co guy. They are screwed.
I say that only to say they will be writing tix as opposed to warnings. So the roads that dont go anywhere are the way. Fairview, Juneslka, warwoman ect. Rabun co and around clayton is really good. Not much tourist traffic. Good stuff

Back
Top Bottom