• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

Going tomorrow to look at an upgrade from a Honda 750 to a Ultra limited low
407bcdc5ddc2e65f6045a72e483bc1f1.jpg
a19a170d8e80e6b93d07f5909564f538.jpg
ed73c8228c3fe8d56620b96ac42af7fc.jpg

A word of wisdom for those still reading this.

Always carry a good quality multi tool when riding, or a small tool kit to perform basic emergency repairs and know how to do them.

The lil woman and I rode today and “rescued” another rider. Had a ground cable break and he was dead on the road 50 miles from home. Fortunately I was riding by and had enough to do a field expedient repair to get him to a parts store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a '94 goldwing and a '19 yamaha tracer 900
Goldwing has the 30" barreled rifle in my avatar in a case with shooting mat on trunk lid at the CMP range parking lot.
Also my handle on this forum is the correct displacement for the tracer 900. I like the bike bike, but Yamaha really took liberties with calling it a 900.
tracer.jpg
gl1500.jpg

We riding tomorrow, up to Blue Ridge, then over to Morganton and down 60 to Suches to the vintage bike meet, then over to Wolf Pen Gap and to Alexander's to gun shop and then over richard Russell Parkway...

ANyone want to join us?

PSA, Union Co is patrolling 60 north of TWO. A buddy got pulled twice this week, once by the river, Cavender rd intersect and coming towards Skeenah gap. Both time sitting running radar. Today, Sheriff was parked north side of the barn at the little lumber mill on the first wide open straightish section north of TWO. The mill is on the rt hand side if you are going north. He is running radar on people coming south. I saw him twice, and spoke to people at two that was ticketed by him. He was there all day.

My bike has been at the Ducshop in Marietta for coming up on two weeks. Hopefully I’ll get it back next week. Really missing my daily after work rides on Blood.

Did quite a few cosmetic upgrades to mine this past winter. Oil change yesterday with a 150 mile test ride after that to make sure all is good.

Updates I did are;
KST Mayhem 12" Bars
Harley, Black Brake & Clutch Levers
Kahuna Heated Grips
New Stretched Bags
Harley, Black Saddle Bag Guards
New Lighting Smoked
New Stretched Rear Fender with integrated lights (Going for that CVO Look)
Hog Tunes Speakers
Sirius XM Module Added
Dany Gray Air-Hawk Seat
New Teardrop Style Mirrors
New Black Tour-Pak Luggage Rack
Klock Werks 8" Smoked Windscreen
Black Latches for Saddlebags and Tour-Pak
Black Dash Console
Black Driving Light Housings
Screamin' Eagle 10MM Phat Spark Plug Wires
Vance & Hines Power Duals Head Pipe
Vance & Hines FP3 Tuner
Kuryakyn Crusher Crusader Mufflers
K&N Street Metal Air Cleaner-Intake System
Custom Made Timing Cover by MILSPIN
Mounted Glock43 Holster for easy access while riding (LH Holster on Right Side)

Anyway, I did a bunch of other small changes to get the Blacked Out Look going well. Not really finished but so far I am liking the results.

No longer a Stock 2015 FLHTK

1 (2).jpg

2.JPG

4.JPG

6.JPG

IMG_0778.JPG

Back
Top Bottom